Saturday, December 13, 2014

Christmas Gift Guide 2014

In lieu of my typical Saturday morning Swoon Worthy post, I'm sharing a little something different today in light of the impending last minute Christmas gift purchasing chaos that is sure to ensue. Allow me to preface this post by saying, that I cannot believe Christmas is less than 2 weeks away!!! 

At the moment, I'm feeling pretty good about where I'm at shopping wise, but there isn't a doubt in my mind that I'll somehow still end up frantically running around, likely on December23rd, checking everything off my list.

Still, I wanted to compile a little list, or guide if we're using technical blogger terms, and share some ideas for gifts, if you might be looking for a little inspiration.

Some of these are items we already own and love, some Santa will be putting under the tree this year, and some are items that are on our "wish lists". I had a lot of fun putting them together, and I hope you enjoy them, and even potentially find some of these ideas helpful in your own last minute shopping struggles. 'Tis the season, right?





beer kit | slippers | pajama pants

Not to worry, next weekend I will be returning to the regular Swoon Worthy posts that so many of you are just dying to read (insert sarcasm).  Hope you're all having a great weekend! 
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics