Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The Neverending Bathroom Reno Project

I'm sure by now, some of you are wondering about that little bathroom renovation project that I mentioned, oh I don't know, about a million years ago month ago!!!

Well, as much as I wish this post was meant to share all of the exciting and pretty before and after photos with you, sadly, it is not, because, let's face it, right now things are still in shambles.

My poor husband, who works full time, is in the final weeks of training for a marathon, and has 2 kids that he enjoys spending time with, has been working on this project as much as humanly possible, in the evenings and on the weekends... I see the light at the end of the tunnel, but we're just not quite there yet.

In the meantime, as you would expect, I've been pinning, and online shopping for all of the inspiration that I need to visualize the finish product.  In my mind, the end result is glorious... ok, maybe not glorious, but it's fresh and clean, and everything is shiny and new.

I thought I would share a little of the vision here, while you all wait with baited breath for the actual after photos.











Here's to hoping those after photos are actually coming in the not-so-distant future.
-Jessica

2 comments:

  1. These are brilliant references. They look visually appealing as well as practical, which is more or less the kind of stuff that you need for an efficient bathroom. Looking forward to see what you make of these, and how you are going to cast these as a template onto the bathroom that you have right now. Good day!

    Levi Eslinger @ Capital Plumbing

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your vision seems to be coming along just fine. It always seems to take extra long to finish a project that we have been so anxious about. I say enjoy the process and keep doing what you are doing. I also commend your husband for committing himself to help you with your vision. Keep up the good work.

    Essie Reed @ Valley Home Improvement

    ReplyDelete

 
Real Time Web Analytics