Saturday, July 18, 2015

Swoon Worthy



Cheers to the weekend friends, and welcome to yet another Swoon Worthy post, where I list, in no particular order, some of the many things that I've come across recently, and am currently swooning over...

I'm jumping right into it today, and sharing some of the things that I'm crushing on as of late...

1.  I adore so many of the items in Hen & Co.'s shop on Etsy, but, these super cute leggings, dying!

2.  Among my most recent purchases from Target, is this trio of decorative mirrors... I'm loving the way they look on the wall in our family room.

3.  We're just about to hit that point in the summer when fall clothes start to hit stores, even though it's still 90 degrees outside. This sweater is perfect for the crossover between the seasons.

4.  I know a certain little three year old boy who would go absolutely crazy over these funfetti popsicles!

5.  pom poms and citron, this dress is so incredibly beautiful!

6.  I'm absolutely certain that these succulents are the only ones that I am guaranteed not to kill... but for the real things, these terrariums are to die for!

7.  I picked up one of these snack packs at Target the other day... OMG!!!

8.  Our favorite books can now be found in versions that depict some of our favorite states, and they confirmed that more selections are on the way... I can't wait!

9.  I am always delighted by a good tassel necklace.

10.  I MUST make time to take on this little diy project... One can never have too many tote bags!

That about wraps up this Swoon Worthy post.  I hope you all get to enjoy a sunny and relaxing weekend!

                                                 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics