Friday, May 6, 2016

Maple Pecan Granola


Now that I am no longer pregnant and allowing myself to indulge in anything and everything, I have been trying to eat a little healthier and get back on track in terms of diet.

My current addiction is yogurt parfaits... Vanilla flavored Greek yogurt, topped with granola, fresh fruit, and a drizzle of either honey or real maple syrup.  I eat this for breakfast, lunch, snack... you name it, and I've even gotten my husband and kids hooked too.


I was buying granola from the store, and though it was good, one day I decided to try my hand at whipping up a batch on my own, at home.  After researching countless recipes on Pinterest, I mixed and matched some techniques to come up with my own recipe, and since I'm pretty happy with the way it came out, I thought I'd share the details of what worked out to be some pretty tasty granola, here on the blog.

It's super easy to make, and aside from parfaits, could be eaten a number of ways.





I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics