Friday, March 18, 2016

Swoon Worthy

Another weekend is here, and at this point, for me, I feel like it's just a little game of crossing yet another couple of days off of the calendar.  My due date is less than three weeks away now, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't ready to be D-O-N-E... but I'm sure no one wants to listen to my incessant complaints about being HUGELY pregnant at this point, so on to much lighter and happier things!

Here's the list of things that I currently swooning over...

1.  Tassels, and pom poms, and so much color... I had to have this bag... and I'm pretty sure that through today, all accessories, clothing and shoes are buy one get one 50% off, so now is the time to buy!

2.  I love a good blueberry muffin recipe... especially when it comes along with a super cute printable recipe card.

3.  Bright colors and fun prints are my favorite, so when I came across this dress, I just knew that Ella had to have it.

4.  Businesses that give back are ALWAYS the ones that I enjoy supporting.  I am obsessed with these  super soft swaddle blankets, and for every item purchased from this company, they donate a blanket to a child in need.  XOve Baby was also kind enough to offer my readers 25% off your purchase, now through April, if you use the code: KOZY at check out!

5.  This Easter treat combines so many of my favorite things!

6.  Did you guys happen to catch this super easy DIY project that I posted the other day?

7.  This stuff is my latest beauty obsession!

8.  Well, this is the type of Easter egg that I can totally get on board with.

9.  I cannot wait for maxi dress season.  This one is so gorgeous!

10.  This recent salad recipe discovery is EVERYTHING!!!

Hoping you all have the best weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics