Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Swoon Worthy

I apologize for being a few days late on this swoon worthy post. It was a holiday weekend, and my husband took a few days off from work, and well, we took full advantage of the beautiful weekend to plant our garden (more on that in an upcoming post), do some grilling, and spend quality time with family and friends.




I figured better late than never, so here's what I'm swooning over this week!

1.  I'm dying... Seriously dying over These bags that Freshly Picked just released. It's no secret that I love their moccs for babes, but bags in the same colors... Swoon!

2.  This shirt, from Target that I bought this week, because the pineapple print was just too cute to pass up.

3.  These shorts from Banana Republic... They're currently out of stock online, but still available in stores!

4.  My cousin has the most amazing foodie blog,  Something to Snack On, that you must check out. I made the blue cheese chicken salad over the weekend, and it was so, so good!

5.  Little Hip Squeaks has been dropping new prints from their line, and I swear, This dress in this print is one of the sweetest things I've seen in awhile. I think my Ella has to have it!

6.  I got a sample of This lip and cheek balm from Benefit in my Birchbox this month, and I will definitely be buying the full size version. I love these colors for summer.

7.  Yum... That is all I have to say about This macachino flavor from Suja!

8.  I'm just aching to paint some teeny tiny toenails, and This polish from Piggy Toes is about as safe and natural as it gets for little ones.

9.  If you've never experienced kinetic sand, you don't know what you're missing... This stuff is fun for toddlers, kids, and adults.

10.  This faux sheepskin rug is the perfect backdrop for baby photo shoots, and draped over the back of a chair. For under $10, I couldn't pass it up!


1 comment:

 
Real Time Web Analytics