Saturday, May 31, 2014

Swoon Worthy


This week I'm swooning over all kinds of random things, from baby things, to handbags, to alcoholic beverages...

1. I'm not sure if you guys have seen these yet, but Baby Jives Co makes these amazing handmade mobiles that are the perfect accessory for your little one's nursery.

2. I think it time I hop on the romper trend bandwagon.  I'm kind of loving the one's Mckenna Bleu featured on her blog, like this one from The Mint Julep Boutique.

3. Oh Joy's summer collection at Target is perfection... I love the bright, fun colors.

4. Moscow Mules are super trendy right now, and nothing screams summer more than this recipe for Strawberry Moscow Mules.

5. Every once and awhile, I like to feature something from my own Etsy shop, Little Peach Blossoms... I've been going a little bow and headband crazy lately, so check them out. The Mint Kaleidoscope Bow, pictured above, is one of my faves.

6. I'm really digging the design of these baby spoons from NumNum... I must order one for when Ella starts on solids!

7. I'm a total sucker for an oversized bag, I'm even more of a sucker for stripes.  This one I just picked up from Target fits the bill, and the price was great too.

8. I am an iced coffee fanatic, so this large batch recipe from Natasha's Kitchen has been my go to lately for keeping a pitcher full in my refrigerator at all times.

9. Jack Roger's sandals make me super nostalgic for summers in New England, so these georgica jelly versions help ease my homesickness.

10. I was just thinking the other day about how much I missed pudding pops, whatever happened to them??? Then I stumbled upon this recipe. I can't wait to try it in our Zoku popsicle maker!

Hope you're all having a swoon worthy weekend!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics