Sunday, November 2, 2014

Swoon Worthy

Pinned via ✿⊱Akkie Hoogsteen ≈≈ http://www.pinterest.com/Gezelligheid/autumn/
{via}

A day late again thanks to time changes, Halloween parties, and costume making, but I live by the motto, "better late then never", besides, now the countdown to Thanksgiving is on... and we're inching even closer to the day I can happily decorate our entire house for the holidays, eek!!!

Here's the list of things I'm drooling over this week...

1.  Ella is in full blown teething mode, as in gnawing on everything and drooling everywhere.  I just ordered one of these awesome necklaces, so I get a cool new piece of jewelry and she can get her chew on.  Win win!

2.  I know Halloween is over, but can someone please make this candy corn and tell me how it is.

3.  These stickers are such a cute idea.  Keeping them on my must have list for future pregnancies.

4.  So I'm starting to plan my Thanksgiving menu, and my cousin has to go and post this recipe on her blog... um, yum!

5.  Love this bow tie for Max's Christmas wardrobe.

6.  How cute and fun is this idea?

7.  I'm pretty sure I've listed this one before, but I am so obsessed with this collaboration, that it deserves to be posted again.

8.  If you read my previous post, then you already know all about my Whole 30-ish mission, this has been one of my most favorite Paleo recipes for quite awhile now.

9.  Are these handmade bracelets not the cutest!

10.  I love this simple and inexpensive wreath DIY.

There you have it.  Hope you're all having a fabulous weekend.  Happy November!
-J

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the love! I hope you like the blue cheese maple smashed! And I am totally going to try that Spaghetti Pie recipe! xo

    ReplyDelete

 
Real Time Web Analytics