Saturday, November 8, 2014

Swoon Worthy


As the holiday season approaches, I feel like there is/are going to be so many things that I am swooning over that it might be tough to narrow it down to just a few each week.  Everywhere I look I am inspired... to make, to cook, to buy, to try.  As a lover of handmade items, I have to say, my fellow makers are killing it lately by offering some of the most amazing and beautiful items.  Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook and the internet in general, are chalk full of so many awesome ideas and things,  that I have been a pinning addict these last few weeks.  As always, many of my favorite stores are carrying some of the coolest items as well.
So... here is what I narrowed it down to this week, for my most swoon worthy favorites...

1.  Oprah's Favorite Things list has long been, and will forever reign, as one of my most favorite things!

2.  I'm pretty much in love with everything in this pretty mama's shop! We recently ordered the mini denim knot bow, among other items!

3.  I will most definitely be needing these!

4.  So, these cookies are on my must-bake list... pretty much the second this Whole 30-ish diet thing is through.

5.  In the meantime, I've been noshing on these things like crazy!

6.  I died over the cuteness when I saw this coat, plus it's on sale right now... naturally, ordering it for Ella was the only acceptable thing to do.

7.  Now that it's really starting to get cooler, I've developed an obsession with faux fur throws.

8.  I also went crazy over how cute these boots were... since they are also currently on sale, Max had to have them!

9.  Sweet Lord, yes to this on so many levels!

10.  These bonnets are pretty much the cutest things ever!

Hope you're all staying warm and having a fabulous weekend!
-J

1 comment:

  1. I saw you sent some traffic to my shop so I came over to check it out...thank you so much! I always love the pics you post & tag me in of your little lady! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 
Real Time Web Analytics