Sunday, November 23, 2014

Swoon Worthy


It's been one of those weekends folks.  Yesterday was full of visits from friends, and Christmas card photo shoots, and the majority of the day today was spent working on some serious home improvement projects.

Between desperately trying to get my kids to pose, look at the camera, and smile, at the same time, and bickering with my husband about what should go where in our house... I barely got the chance to sit down at my computer and write this blog post.  But... alas, the stars aligned (both of my kids napped at the same time), and I managed to get 'er done!

So... here is what I am swooning over this week!

1.  So I'm pretty much all about the poncho/cape/sweater fad lately.  This one is super affordable and stylish!

2.  If you're looking for some last minute Thanksgiving decor/tablescaping props, Here are a whole bunch of fabulous free printables.

3.  I'm obsessed with this garland... but I'm also thinking there might be a much more affordable DIY version happening here in the near future!

4.  Looking for a tasty and simple appetizer to bring to Thanksgiving dinner?  I have made these before and they were fantastic!

5.  Last year we started a little "12 Books of Christmas" tradition (more on that in a future post), so when I saw that one of Max's favorite books was now available in a Christmas version, I knew we had to have it!

6.  I love all of this lady's mugs/tumblers, but I think I definitely need this one for the holiday season!

7.  One of my favorite companies just released their holiday collection, I snatched one of these up right away!

8.  I'm head over heels in love with Gap's Holiday collection, in fact we snatched up a couple of their fun striped items (pictured above, along with hats and infinity scarfs from my shop) for our Christmas card photo shoot!

9.  Looking for a festive little cocktail to serve up with Thanksgiving dinner?  This one sounds delightful!

10.   I'll leave you with this!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Keep an eye out for blog post overload this week, my Thanksgiving menu/plans, Ella's 7 month update, and a list of awesome Black Friday deals are all on their way!!!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics