Saturday, November 29, 2014

Swoon Worthy


It is officially upon us, the MOST wonderful time of the year! I love the holiday season so, so much, I can't even begin to describe the elation I'm feeling over sharing some of my favorite traditions with my babies this year!
We had a lovely Thanksgiving, and then basically kicked off Christmas yesterday when we made the trip to the tree farm to cut down our tree. I have always wanted to do this, and it was literally everything I hoped it would be. Max had an absolute blast! 
Last night was spent in front of the fire, watching Elf, and stringing lights... Pure perfection. 
So, since I'm totally feeling the holiday season, here is this week's heavily holiday themed Swoon Worthy list...

1.  You know I love a good DIY project... and a good wreath.  Here are some fabulous wreath ideas.

2.  Totally trying this, this weekend.

3.  I adore this little shop, and I am definitely swooning over this.

4.  I love a good cheeseball, so these sound amazing to me.

5.  This pattern is high on my must-try list.

6.  I'm so infatuated with holidays that I even want to bathe myself in Christmas-y scents.

7.  I this DIY ornament idea is genius. Target has a ton of inexpensive cookie cutters that would be perfect for this!

8.  Seems I post a buffalo plaid item every week now... I just can't get enough!  I love this!

9.  We just received this candle in the mail, and the scent is insanely good!

10.  How adorable is this bakeware? I can't even stand the cuteness!!!

Hope you all have a fabulous first weekend of the Holiday season!
-J




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics