Thursday, May 1, 2014

Swoon Worthy

My apologies for missing last week's Swoon Worthy post, but I was in the hospital, because I had a baby!  In honor of our sweet Ella Rose's arrival, this week's installment involves all things baby girl and new mama... Enjoy!

Oh... and this week's 100% swoon worthy image... my sweet baby girl!


1.  These amazing swaddle blankets from Aden and Anais.

2.  These nursing tanks... I'm pretty much living in them right now.

3.  I'm loving my new double stroller, it's super light and easy to maneuver.

4.  These Tommee Tippee bottles.

5.  These super cute and easy to clean bibs.

6.  This super cute bottle drying rack from Boon.

7.  These precious handmade dolls by Sweet Littles Handmade,

8.  These totally swoon worthy baby shoes that I ordered for Ella the other day.

9.  These hand crocheted baby bows from my Etsy shop.

10.  These too-cute-for-words leggings from Candy Kirby Designs.
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics