I hope you're all recovering nicely from the overindulgence that comes along with Thanksgiving, and that you got the opportunity to take full advantage of some of the great Black Friday deals that were floating around yesterday.
We had a pretty low key holiday, seeing as we all seem to be fighting some sort of never ending cold/virus over here. So, we spent the day in pajamas, stuffed our faces, and lounged by the Christmas tree.
Now that we are actually in the throws of the holiday season, it seems that the shopping madness has officially begun. As much as I love a great Black Friday deal, I am a HUGE supporter of Small Business Saturday. Shopping small is a cause that is near and dear to my heart, and it always makes me feel good to support the small business owners who work so hard to create some truly amazing products.
This week's Swoon Worthy post is dedicated to some of the small businesses that I have grown to love so much, and the creators of some of my favorite quality products. Some of them are even offering awesome discounts this weekend, so please take advantage while supporting a great cause!
1. The Jones Market offers some of the most gorgeous necklaces and bracelets. They're non-toxic, come in an amazing variety of colors, and are great to give as gifts, or as a treat for yourself.
2. This shop is hands down one of my favorites when it comes to beautiful and unique artwork. Their handmade signs are amazing, and they have an impressive choice of quotes, scriptures, and song lyrics available to suit any taste. They're offering 20% off your purchase today with the code: THANKFUL.
3. The absolute best and most beautiful handmade hair accessories are made by this small business. Their color chioces and Liberty of London prints are to die for.
4. This shop hand makes some awesome all natural soy wax candles in scents that are just so good. They're offering 30%, today only, with the code: BF30
5. These guys make some awesome printed tees, with some of the best phrases on them, including my current personal favorite.
6. I recently discovered Stop Growing Up. I love that all of their amazing prints can be purchased as digital downloads that you can print right on your home computer. I scooped up a bunch to frame for our playroom, and I think these not only make for great decor, but would be great as gifts too.
7. The owner of this handmade shop is the sweetest, and her products have even been featured by Martha Stewart. She's offering 20% off today with the code: 20PLAID.
8. Giving the gift of awesome children's books is always a great idea. This collection is a definite favorite in our house.
9. For my fellow expectant mama friends, these are a great investment. They can be worn as a stylish maternity top while pregnant, and then used as a nursing cover, a shopping cart cover, or to drape over a car seat/carrier once baby arrives!
10. Last, but not least, I'm offering 15% off your purchase in my own shop, with the code: SHOPSMALL15.
I hope you'll all check out some of these great shops, and the amazing items that they have to offer!
Have a great weekend!