Saturday, May 10, 2014

Swoon Worthy



This week's edition of Swoon Worthy is a random concoction of things... all of which I am currently loving.  Enjoy!
J-

1.  I don't think there is a more girly/pretty baby bib out there than this one from FHJ Baby.

2.  You can take me out of Maine, but you can't stop me from loving an amazing "made in Maine" product.  These bracelets from The Ropes Maine, now being sold at J. Crew are to die for!

3.  I absolutely adore this new spin on the good old macaroni necklace featured on Anthropologie's blog.

4.  I am really into pretty much everything Averie Cooks makes, but I am dying to try this recipe for Cowboy Bark.

5.  My lovely friend turned me on to Sophie and Lili, and now I just can't get enough of these custom family portraits she creates.  Her work is amazing.

6.  For awhile now,  I have been obsessed with Mrs Meyer's cleaning products, but lately I can't get enough of this honeysuckle scent.

7.  I think I'm in the market for a new diaper bag... perhaps a Mother's Day gift to myself.  I love this one from Pottery Barn Kids.

8.  We had this super easy and super tasty salad from Damn Delicious' blog this past week, and we will definitely be having it again!

9.  I am definitely swooning over these amazing leather clutches from K Slademade... they also do monogramming... who doesn't love a good monogram?

10.  If you shop online, and aren't yet using Ebates, you have no idea what your missing.  A friend turned me on to the site, and now every time I shop online, I get money back... for free.  Seriously, go here to sign up now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics