Saturday, May 17, 2014

Swoon Worthy



1.  On occasion, we like to eat Paleo... If you haven't visited Juli Bauer's PaleOMG blog, you must! She is hilarious, and her recipes are awesome. Her new cookbook, "the Paleo Kitchen", becomes available on June 10th, but can be preordered now on Amazon.

2.  These button on bow ties for little guys from Little Mr Ties, are just too cute!

3.  I am currently loving this BB Body Cream by Jergens. It gives your skin a subtle glow, while also improving its appearance.

4.  Since I've been "baby wearing" far more with Ella than I did with Max, I've been eyeing these wraps from Solly Baby. The colors they offer are beautiful, and from what I hear the material is super soft. I'm swooning over the orchid one.

5.  My cousin, who has amazing taste, sent this bathing suit as a gift for Ella... It is pretty much the most adorable thing I've ever seen.

6.  These prints from Pen and Paint, are amazing. I love the colors and designs. This lady is super talented!

7.  My husband likes to give me a hard time about my affinity for books in the "young adult" category, but a good read is a good read! I actually finished, "The Fault In Our Stars", by John Green quite awhile ago, but I loved it so much, that I read all of his books.  The movie version is coming out soon, so if you haven't already, I highly recommend reading it.

8.  It's no secret that I have been loving recipes from Averie Cooks lately, but I made these flourless double chocolate peanut butter blender muffins the other night, and they were delicious!  Best of all, they are gluten free and required no oil or sugar.

9.  I adore this tiny peach bow print dress from Little Hip Squeaks.  They have been releasing their summer collection, and it is fabulous!

10.  I'm kind of obsessed with this cookie dough flavored greek yogurt concoction lately.  It has become my go-to afternoon snack, and it's really, really yummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics