Cheers to the weekend my friends! Can you even believe that it is almost August? Why does the summer always have to fly by so quickly???
This past week was a hot one, and while I tried my best to avoid the humidity, I also rang in my 34th birthday! 34... What? Didn't I just graduate from high school?
Anyhow, the day was mostly uneventful, but we did head to the racetrack to watch some horse racing, and my husband and kids gifted me with a pretty generous gift card to a local winery, so bottoms up I guess!
I took some time to peruse the internet while I sipped on my vino this week, and here's what I'm swooning over at the moment...
1. One of my favorite writers finally released her latest book, and you better believe that's what I've got on my agenda for this weekend.
2. My sweet friend Astleigh just released her new line of fall candles, and not only are they beautiful, but the scents sound amazing too! I already ordered mine!
3. If you don't already know by now, I can't get enough of s'mores, so naturally I am dying to try this recipe!
4. I ordered this amazing (nursing friendly) wrap hoodie from the Nsale, after another blogger recommended it, and I am obsessed! It's selling out fast, so nab one while you can!
5. Pink lemonade is one of my most favorite drinks ever, but this version might just make it even better!
6. Swing dresses are totally my love language this season.
7. Have you guys seen the new Cat & Jack line at Target? This skirt and this tulle cape are AH-mazing! I can't wait until the baby stuff drops on August 7th.
8. I just adore a good monogrammed mug!
9. My love for nautical things just took the form of the cutest little outfit ever!
10. I need this salad in my life as soon as possible!
Have an amazing weekend!