Thursday, April 10, 2014

Swoon Worthy

Lately I've been giving a lot of thought to how I could best share and get the word out on all of the things that I am currently loving, I haven't been getting much sleep these days, so my mind is going. A lot.

I came to the conclusion that the best way to do this, was through a weekly blog post that lists 10 or so items that I am currently swooning over, deeming these things "Swoon Worthy".

The majority of things that I plan on including on these "lists" range from recipes, to items that I love for littles, mamas, and families, to pretty much anything I am just dying over at the moment.

Without further ado, here is the first installment of "Swoon Worthy":



1. Oh Joy's new lines at The Land of Nod and Target... both are bright, colorful, and too cute for words.

2.  These Tommee Tippee Bibs... They're super easy to clean, and don't have to go in the wash.  Less laundry, happy mama.

3.  These teething necklaces from Chew Beads... they're both fashionable and functional, for littles and mama's alike.

4.  These macarons from Dana's Bakery... oh how I love a good macaron!

5.  Mint colored lids from The Mason Bar Company... they had me at mint.

6.  This washable paint from Crayola... washable and toddler should go hand in hand, and these really are easy to clean!

7.  Glacier colored moccs from Freshly Picked... let's be honest, I love every color they make.
8.  This avocado, tomato, and mozzarella crostini recipe from Averie Cooks... put avocado on anything, and I'm in love.

9.  This bracelet from Lucky Sage... check this Etsy shop out, this lady is making the friendship bracelet cool all over again.

10. These amazing state of Maine collages, handmade by my very talented friend... seriously, she is amazing!

I hope you are now loving all of these things as much as I do.
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics