Saturday, April 2, 2016

Swoon Worthy

{picture from Homegoods}

We're off to a bit of a late start around here this morning... sadly, no, it's not because I am in labor... yet anyways... but it's certainly not for lack of trying to get things started.

Max hasn't been feeling so hot and has been keeping us up the last few nights with an awful cough, and I am just so beyond pregnant at this point, that we're all moving a little bit more slowly.

My mother in law has been here with us this past week, and it has been a pure slice of Heaven.  She has read M&E a gazillion books, taken them on walks to the park, given them their baths, played "red light, green light" too many times to count, and on top of all of that, done my dishes, folded my laundry, and allowed me to get some very much needed rest.  The woman is my hero right now, and we will be sad to see her go... especially before our little man arrives, since he seems to be taking his sweet time.



With all of that being said, I finally found the time to sit down at my computer and share the list of things that I am currently swooning over.  So here we go...

1.  This facial cleanser is my latest obsession... really, I love the whole line, but this stuff is truly amazing.

2.  How cool is this super simple recipe for unicorn bark? I need to make this with my kids ASAP.

3.  I've had a lot of friends ask me for book recommendations lately, and although I haven't had much time to read recently, my first instinct is always to say anything by Liane Moriarty... I absolutely loved this book, this one, and this one too.


4.  I know I have posted about these lettuce wraps before, but we had them for dinner again this past week, and they are so good, I just had to share them again.

5.  Um... do these espadrilles come in my size?

6.  These days, I honestly can't live without this stuff.  Washing my hair everyday?  I ain't got time for that!

7.  Weekends call for waffle bars... which is just what we indulged in this morning!

8.  I can't wait for this baby to arrive so we can test out these pacifiers and these amazing pacifier clips.

9.  Peanut butter s'mores pie... drop the mic, that is all.

10.  I know, I know... another throw blanket.  I have an addiction, I cannot be stopped.

Hoping you all have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics