Saturday, April 30, 2016

Swoon Worthy


Here it is friends, the first Swoon Worthy post, post baby or PT (Post Theo), as I am lovingly referring to it.

If you read my previous post, you are probably aware that it is nothing short of a miracle that I am even able to post anything at the moment... My kids are all on opposite napping schedules these days (if they nap at all), and the youngest one is a party-all-night kinda guy, so the time frame I have to write is minimal lately... but miracles do happen folks, so here's what I'm swooning over at the moment...

1.  Now that I am finally able to shop some non-maternity styles, I am swooning hard over this top.

2.  Cinco De Mayo is coming right up, and my sweet friend Kristy is sharing some awesome Tex-Mex recipes on her blog.

3.  You guys, I love pretty much everything that Sherry and John (of Young House Love) do, and it just so happens that I also love adult coloring books, this one is on my must-buy list!

4.  Current obsession... this eye brow mascara.

5.  I am slowly starting to get back into the swing of exercising again... this mama is my go-to for great, quick and free, workouts that you can do at home!


7.  I adore anything that reminds me of my babies... especially if I can wear it. I can't get enough of my custom made necklace from this shop!

8.  I LOVE everything from Mrs Meyers, but I'm really loving this new stuff and this stuff too!



9.  Last night we made the best Cobb Salad for dinner (Inspired by the one I saw over on @henandco's Instagram feed)... and we topped it with this salad dressing that we just picked up the other day.  Bacon really does make everything better!

10.  My favorite season is upon us... time to bust out the floral maxi dresses!

Hoping you all have an amazing weekend... I'm just hoping for a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics