Saturday, December 20, 2014

Swoon Worthy


With Christmas being just 5 days away, things are getting a little nutty around here. 

The impending last minute chaos that goes with finding the perfect gifts, wrapping said gifts, then getting to the post office to ship the gifts in hopes that they arrive in time for the holiday, has begun to ensue.

If anyone saw me yesterday, trying to carry boxes to be mailed, a toddler who was in desperate need of a nap, and a baby in a car seat that weighs significantly more than it should, they might have caught a glimpse of how frazzled I have been at certain moments this holiday season.

Still though, I love this time of year, and I plan on enjoying every last second of the next few days.

Here's what I'm loving this week...

1.  I am pretty obsessed with holiday decor, so I thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to to tour these amazing bloggers homes during the Holiday House Walk Tour... so many inspiring ideas.

2.  I love toys that inspire creativity in kids, so I adore pretty much everything this company makes.

3.  If you have read this blog at all, you know about my passion for all things gold, and you also know how much I love Mason Bar Company, so when I saw they were now offering these gold rings, I was pretty stoked!

4.  I've been trying to do some fun and festive stuff with food for Max over the last few weeks, so we may have to try some of these breakfast ideas.

5.  How cute, colorful, fun and simple is this DIY ornament idea?

6.  You really can't go wrong with a classic plaid print this holiday season.

7.  Gingerbread shooters... need I say more?

8.  Does anyone else with multiple children count up gifts to make sure everything is fair and even?  I am so that mom.  I recently ordered this adorable book to add to Ella's collection and even things up!

9.  I'm a sucker for festive snacks, and all things peppermint this time of year.

10.  I adore a simple brown paper gift wrap because of all of the fun ways you can dress it up.  These ideas are on point!

Hope you are all enjoying these last few crazy days before Christmas.  Happy last minute shopping, wrapping, and everything else.
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics