Saturday, February 7, 2015

Swoon Worthy


Craft projects, and new recipes, and super cute clothes... there is so much great stuff that I'm loving/swooning over right now (isn't there always?).  As I was saying last week, I am beyond pumped to be seeing all of the fun Spring stuff that is making it's way on to the shelves of my favorite stores, and on to the social media platforms of my favorite handmade shops... I just wish the weather would play along.  Spring will get here eventually, and soon enough we'll all inevitably be cursing the heat once again.  Isn't that always the way it goes?

Oh Well.

Here's what I'm swooning over this week...

1.  I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before, but I take my morning coffee sweetened with a tiny bit of real maple syrup and a healthy dose of coconut milk. It's a change I made awhile back, in an effort to find a more natural way to enjoy my favorite beverage. I also couldn't live with my aerolatte, which I use to froth up the coconut milk, making my coffee almost cappuccino-like. You can imagine how thrilled I was to hear, that Starbucks will soon be offering this soy/dairy free alternative! Random side note, aren't these mugs the cutest?

2.  I love how flattering this sweater style is.  The price is great too!

3.  If you're looking for an easy and cute Valentine's Day craft, I adore these little heart pouches.

4.  Quinoa fried rice is my latest obsession.

5.  Max is outgrowing shoes like crazy lately. I'm in love with these sneakers for him for the spring.

6.  As you all know by now, I'm all about comfort these days... But that doesn't mean I don't still enjoy pretty things. These bralettes are the best. I'm working on owning one in every color.

7.  I don't know about you, but I'm totally on board with the whole "zoodle" thing... That's why I love following Inspiralized on Insta and reading her blog. She comes up with the best recipes.

8.  Always a fan of handmade shops, I am totally swooning over this shop's adorable little shoes!

9.  I began my search for the perfect spring jacket, even though it does not appear that warmer temps will be returning any time soon. This one is definitely on my radar.

10.  I have big plans to give this recipe a whirl this weekend.

Happy weekend friends. Hope you're all staying warm!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics