Saturday, February 28, 2015

Swoon Worthy


What a surprise, another frigidly cold weekend is upon us... Though the days are slowly getting longer, I'm just not sure how much more winter I can tolerate.

I keep finding myself daydreaming of spring strolls with my babes, sipping on iced coffee, and cruising with my sunroof open. I know it will be here soon... At least I hope.

Here's what I'm loving this week... 

1.  I'm always a sucker for a monogram, so obviously I had to have one of these pillow covers.

2.  Most definitely making these this weekend.

3.  You may not have liked the movie ( I did!), but the soundtrack is phenomenal!

4.  If lightening up my wine means that I can drink more of it, then I'm totally on board!  This sounds delightful.

5.  Baby. Jellies.  That is all.

6.  It is my belief that having a cool water bottle motivates me to drink more water.

7.  I realize that the majority of things on this list are from Target, but honestly, that's where I do a good portion of my shopping these days.  Isn't this burlap shamrock bunting that I picked up in their Dollar Spot the cutest?



8.  I have returned to my hair accessory making roots.  Check out some of the new mini bows I added to the shop.



9.  Assuming that someday in the (hopefully) near future, the fact that Max will finally be potty trained, has me swooning over these itty bitty boxer briefs.

10.  Target does it again!  I am loving these chic flats for spring!

Hope you're all having a great weekend! Stay warm if you live in the arctic like we do!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics