Saturday, February 21, 2015

Swoon Worthy

I've been a little bit MIA this past week, while my best friend was in town. 

We were so very sad to say goodbye to her early this morning, but had such a blast with "Auntie" Jessie while she was here. 

It was definitely a treat for me to indulge in some much needed girl time, plus Max and Ella totally adore her, and she was super helpful with them while she was visiting!


We were out and about a good bit more during this week, in an effort to not totally bore her with our daily routine, so this week's Swoon Worthy list includes some of the fun new things that we discovered, and/or that my BFF introduced me to!  Here's what I am loving at the moment...

1.  First on the list, these awesome and inexpensive facial masks that we picked up for our "girl's night in" the other night.

2.  While Jessie was in town, we went to see 50 Shades of Grey, so I couldn't help but indulge myself in re-reading the entire series, but this book is next on my list of must-reads.

3. This lady's little shop features the most beautiful floral crowns/headbands I have ever seen.

4.  I've been such a sucker for flavored popcorn lately, so I'm totally loving this cheddar and chipotle flavor that I just tried for the first time.

5.  I'm having a hard time thinking about spring clothing as I sit here and watch the snow falling outside, but this dress is adorable.

6.  Max has been obsessed with letters and numbers lately... I love this magnetic set for him.

7.  Adding this little tunic to Ella's must-haves for this summer.

8.  Thanks to Jessie, I'm now hooked on these mini guacamole cups... and, now that I found this at Target, my life is complete.

9.  This shop's onesies, tees, and headbands are to die for!

10.  I've given up sweets for Lent, but these easy-to-make pains au chocolat, are sure to be the first thing I stuff my face with when Lent is over!

Aside from all of the fun things I'm swooning over, I also enjoyed my first-ever trip to a Hobby Lobby while Jessie was here. I'm so in love with this canvas that I picked up for Ella's room!


And... Target's Easter line has me lusting over everything pink and blue!


Lastly,  because I'm dying for winter to be over and I just love to walk through Pottery Barn and mentally decorate my house...a little bright and cheery, spring-time tablescape.


Hope you're all enjoying your weekend!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics