Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Our Weekend + Monday

I had every intention of recapping our uneventful weekend yesterday, but it was almost 80 degrees out, and the sun was shining, so I opted to spend as much time as possible outside with M&E instead.


The weather was actually pretty fabulous all weekend, and it feels so good to be out enjoying the fresh air again. I always try to convince myself that winters aren't so bad, until spring arrives, and then I wonder how we survived indoors for so long.

These last few days were about as good as it gets...


Max picked me "flowers" from our yard...


We indulged in lots and lots of swinging...

We wore our first maxi dress...


Went for some leisurely strolls...


And indulged in expensive groceries.

We're finally on the homestretch of completing the bathroom renovation. The new shower is in, and so is the new toilet. Mike and his friend installed the tile floor, and I managed to get the walls painted. Now we just have to get the vanity in, and hang all of the fixtures, and then it's on to the fun part... Decorating!

Hope you're all having a great week so far!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics