Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Fourth of July Favorites

It's hard to believe that the Fourth of July is just a little over a week away.  I'm really looking forward to celebrating it this year, now that Max is old enough to actually appreciate and enjoy the festivities.

Truth be told, I haven't even looked into where we will be watching the fireworks this year, now that we are New Yorkers.  One thing I will certainly miss about our old house is being able to watch them right from our own deck, but this area is super family oriented, so I don't doubt for a second, that there will some sort of great festival for us to check out.

I have been thinking a little about what M&E will be rocking this year, you know, to celebrate in style, so I thought I'd post a little inspiration board, if you will, of some of my favorite styles for littles.



                                           


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics