Friday, June 5, 2015

One More For the Road...

We bid farewell to our little house in Pennsylvania this past weekend, and though I'm fairly certain the following photos won't be featured in any home decor magazines in the near future, I couldn't help but share some pictures of our first home.

Now that we have successfully relocated all of our stuff to our new, much larger house in New York, it is overwhelmingly apparent how much we had outgrown the other one (and just how much stuff we have that we don't really need)... But that house, where we began our life together, will always hold a special place in my heart.














As I tackle the hundreds (literally) of boxes that need unpacked, I will begin to share glimpses of our new home, and as soon as I have internet again, I will return to posting more regularly... In the meantime, however, you can always follow along on Instagram (@contemporarydomestics).
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics