Monday, June 22, 2015

Weekend Recap


Summer weekends are what dream about all year long...  There is truly nothing better, in my opinion, then days spent playing barefoot in the yard with your babes, until they are so tired from all of the fresh air and sunshine, that they literally fall asleep, the moment their little heads hit their pillows.


We spent the last few days, exploring our new area a little more, and discovered an amazing pool... a spot that we will no doubt be frequenting many more times this season. With a country club set-up that included outdoor dining and a poolside bar, we were pretty stoked about such a fabulous kid-friendly find.


Aside from that, when given the choice, the man of the house opted for a quiet Father's Day at home, so that he could watch the US Open. I was more than happy to oblige, so aside from gifting him with a hammock to enjoy in our new yard, it was pizza al fresco, beer, and golf watching only on our agenda on Sunday.  No complaints here.



I still have a fair amount of unpacking/decorating/organizing to do around the house, but it is certainly coming along, and I can't wait to share some photos with you all, as soon as there aren't anymore rogue boxes hanging around. 

My plans for the week are to continue to plug away at that project, but I also need to start thinking about packing (packing, unpacking...story of my life lately), since me and the kids are embarking on a little road trip to Maine at the end of the week.  I cannot even put into words how happy it makes me to be back within driving distance of my home state... I am so, so excited to see my family and friends, and to indulge in some of my favorite things from home.

I hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day, and enjoy the week ahead!

                                            



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics