Saturday, June 27, 2015

Swoon Worthy

I'm keeping this week's Swoon Worthy post short and sweet.  I am posting from Maine, where the kids and I are spending the weekend visiting with family and friends, indulging in some of the foods that we dream about while away, and hitting up as many of our favorite spots as we can possibly squeeze into one weekend.

I can't wait to share photos of our trip when we return to NY, but in the meantime, here's what I'm loving lately...


1.  This candle from Anthro (pictured above).  Not only is it pretty to look at, but it smells amazing too.

2.  We've been spending a lot of time out in the sun lately, so I thought I would share my favorite sunblock with you all.  I use this religiously on M&E, and really love it, as well as pretty much everything else in the line.

3.  I am dying to make this salad!  What a great summer side dish.

4.  These sneakers... that I just recently ordered for Max... he loves them, and I think he couldn't look any cuter while wearing them.  Bonus... they glow in the dark.

5.  This dress, which is so, so comfortable, and has become a summer wardrobe staple for me.

6.  You guys know full well by now how much I love a handmade in Maine products, and these cuffs are no exception!

7.  Looking for a fun way to keep for kiddo busy and for awhile?  We recently found these gigantic sticker books at our favorite local toy store, and Max is obsessed!

8.  I might just have to make this fabulously festive and patriotic dessert for the 4th!

9.  Not very glamorous, but these things work wonders on dry feet!

10.  I love the simplicity of this adorable craft project/activity for kids.

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics