Saturday, June 20, 2015

Swoon Worthy


I'm baaaaaaack!!! We finally have internet access again, and I can't tell you all how much I missed being able to blog.  While it's nice to unplug occasionally, I kind of missed having this place, my creative outlet, to blabber on endlessly about all of my favorite things, my current projects, and of course, my kids.

I figure it's best to just dive right back in with the posts that seem to be the most popular around here, so rather than drag things out any longer than necessary, here's what I've been crushing on lately...

1.  I picked up a pair of these chambray pants, just before we moved, and I would be lying if I didn't own up to the fact that I have been (literally) living in them lately.  They are super comfortable, and lightweight, so they're perfect for summer, paired with a ribbed tank or a T shirt.

2.  Have you guys heard of Next Issue?  I just recently discovered it, and seeing as I'm a total magazine junkie, I think it seems like a really cool idea.

3.  I've been on a serious mission to decorate our new house lately, and though I have to keep reminding myself that Rome wasn't built in a day (i.e. I cannot spend thousands of dollars on all new stuff, all at once), I'm having a hard time restraining myself from binge buying all of the things I see online.  Currently, I am swooning hard over this area rug for our new kitchen.

{via}

4. Nothing screams summer like pink lemonade, so these thumbprint cookies are on my must-make summer bucket list.

5.  Beachy tousled waves on a budget... I can't get enough of this stuff lately.

6.  I have always been a fan of Little Hip Squeak's line, but when they recently relaunched as June & January, I fell hard for this playsuit.

7.  Adding this book to my summer reading list ASAP. #guiltypleasure

8.  Putting this recipe in my back pocket for a rainy summer day... or tonight.

9.  I am so, so excited to be living close to bodies of water that you can actually swim in again... the Mainer in me is dying to get to the lake or the beach STAT, and I pretty much want each and every one of the floats on this list.

{via}

10.  I'm about 99% positive that this iced coffee has made a Swoon Worthy list in this past, but it is just too good.  Whipping up a batch this weekend, for my husband, the mint lover, to have with his Father's Day breakfast.

I hope you all have the most amazing weekend, and I can't wait to share our recap with you, along with about a million other things, now that I am able to post regularly again.
                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics