Saturday, August 22, 2015

Swoon Worthy


Cheers to another weekend!  I hope you all have big plans to totally soak up what's left of summer, or to kick back and relax over the next couple of days.  No doubt, our weekend will be a combination of both of those things.

I'm just going to jump right into things this morning... Here's what I'm swooning over lately...

1.  This "recipe" basically sums up my go-to breakfast lately!

2.  I can't get enough of these long sleeve tees (which happen to be on sale)... they'e perfect for the transition between late summer and early fall.

3.  Like I said before, I'm not trying to rush summer away, but these fall planters make me really happy.

4.  Isn't the print on these napkins so gorgeous?

5.  This shop makes the most beautiful blankets for babes!

6.  Dying over this tiny version of my favorite ballet flats!



7.  I baked up some of these delicious muffins the other day... as always, Martha never fails!

8.  Once again, not quite ready to say goodbye to summer, but I'm having a really hard time not lighting my most favorite candle.

9.  Love this company, and love this item (on sale this weekend)!

10.  By far the most comfortable "pajamas" I have purchased in a long time... perfect for lounging around in.

Have a great weekend, friends!

                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics