Saturday, August 15, 2015

Swoon Worthy

Cheers to another weekend friends!  I'm not sure how it's already half way through August, but I suppose, somehow, it is.  Soon enough these lists will be all about pumpkin EVERYTHING, but for now lets just enjoy what's left of summer, live in the moment, and try not to rush things.



I'm kicking things off this week with a personal family recipe... one that I make regularly for breakfast on the weekends, just for us, because it's even great reheated, or when we're entertaining guests.  It's simple to whip up, and it's always a crowd pleaser.  So... let's get to it...

1.  Breakfast Sandwich Casserole

Ingredients
1 roll of Pillsbury crescent roll dough (reduced fat or regular work)
7 eggs
1/4 cup milk
s&p to taste
1 cup of breakfast meat of your choice (ham (diced), bacon (cooked and crumbled), sausage (cooked)
1 cup of shredded cheese (I prefer a blend of cheddar and colby, but honestly any cheeses work here )

Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.  Roll out crescent dough in bottom of pan. In a bowl, beat eggs milk with a fork, and add s&p. Spread meat on top of dough, then pour eggs over the top. Sprinkle cheese over egg mixture, and bake in oven for 25 minutes, or until eggs are set.

2.  Seriously, how cute are these little hoodie dresses? J&J is killing it with all of her new products releases.

3.  I'm a big fan of monthly workout challenges, because let's be honest, these days. I need all the help I can get... Thinking about giving this one a whirl.



4.  I just discovered these juices at Target the other day... The peppermint lemonade... one word. Amazing!

5.  Our absolute favorite kid's footwear line is coming out with a hard sole version of their super popular moccasins... I'm so excited to snag a pair for Max! These will be perfect for fall!

6.  You guys know pretty well by now, that I love a good diy project... especially when it comes to nursery decor.  This mobile is so sweet.

7.  This hat is totally on my must-have list for fall!

8.  As I previously mentioned, I'm not trying to rush the end of summer... but these pj's for this fall... Love!

9.  I finally broke down and bought a spiralizer, and I don't know why I waited so long.  Sweet potato noodles are life changing, so this recipe is next on my must-try list!



10.  Many of you know by now, that I am originally from Maine, and that my affection for my home state runs pretty deep.  It makes me so happy whenever I learn that people are going to be traveling there (especially during the summer months) for vacation.  So, I'm leaving you with this... a list of awesome things you should do, if you ever get to visit "Vacationland".  There's a ton of stuff here that I've never even done and I lived there, naturally, I'm adding these things to my Maine bucket list for sure!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

                                             



3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try those sweet potato noodles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't stop spiralizing everything!!! I'm addicted!

      Delete
  2. Darling favorites! I will need to make that casserole STAT. And a spiralizer DOES tempt me from time to time, too... interested to hear if it's a long term love for you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Real Time Web Analytics