Saturday, August 29, 2015

Swoon Worthy

It's here... the last weekend of August.  My Facebook feed has been clogged with back to school photos, and I have pumpkin lattes on my mind...

and even though I am totally prepared to welcome my favorite season with open arms, we're holding onto summer for just a few more weeks around here.

Today we're off to the lake, and next week we're heading to Maine for a (much needed) week long vacation.


I hope you all get the chance to savor every last second of summer, before diving headfirst into days full of football, pumpkin flavored beer, and weekends spent apple picking.

Without further ado, here's what I'm loving this week...

1.  This quiche recipe, which I have posted countless times here on the blog, but it's too good not to share.  It has become a staple in our house, and I love how versatile it can be.  I literally find myself making it with the most random of ingredients.  This weekend, it's grape tomatoes, grilled corn (removed from the cob), sauteed onions, cheddar cheese, and basil!

2.  Couldn't purchase these little shoes fast enough when we came across them in the store.

3.  This book is so beautiful, it's worth buying for the cover art alone.

4.  You had me at salted, and Nutella, and latte.

5.  Love the fit of these lightweight sweaters... they're perfect for early fall.

6.  We've been longtime fans of this handmade shop, and their new line of fall leggings is no exception.

7.  This stuff is pretty amazing... and it works with all of their amazing colors!

8.  We were so pumped about the release of the new version of one of our favorite books!

9.  Wine scented candles... yes please!

10.  Another fabulous, and natural, line of products for little ones.

Enjoy your weekend, friends!

                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics