Saturday, August 1, 2015

Swoon Worthy

Happy first Saturday of August, friends.  This week flew by despite the fact that it was a bit of rough one.  We're currently deep in the throws of potty training attempt number #5,679, so I'm going to jump right into this week's list of what I'm loving lately, so that I can get back to assuming my parental duties.




Here's what I'm swooning over this week...

1.  I am dying to attempt this DIY idea. I'm a total sucker for a monogram, and I think these would be so cool to give as gifts.

2.  My love for Mexican food runs deep... so it's a no brainer that these nachos are going to have to be tested out at some point!

3.  I'll take one of everything from this shop!

4.  You guys.  This dress.  Love.

5.  We are huge fans of Honest Company's products, and I love that they're now offering personal care products.

6.  This handmade shop makes the most beautiful items.

7.  Don't these lettuce cups sound like a great idea for an easy summertime dinner?

8.  There isn't anything that I don't like about this sangria recipe.

9.  I'm not trying to wish away summer, even though fall is my most favorite season, but I couldn't resist this little dress for Ella when I saw it.  I think it will be a great crossover piece between seasons, great for late summer, and paired with leggings in the fall... I can't get enough of the color.

10.  Such a versatile piece, this vest is everything.

Hope you all enjoy your weekend!

                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics