Saturday, September 19, 2015

Swoon Worthy


It feels really good to get back to Swoon Worthy posts after taking a few weekends off while we were on vacation.

I truly missed scouring the internet, perusing magazines, and reading countless blog posts so that I could share fun finds with all of you.

Let's get right to it, shall we?

1.  I love a good caramel apple in the fall, but this apple pie caramel apple sounds off the charts good.

2.  LWPH just launched her fall line, and it's safe to say, I'm totally smitten.

3.  It's buffalo plaid season again friends... my heart is happy.

4.  Finding new and fun ways to serve quinoa is always so satisfying, this quinoa salad sounds delightful.

5.  Anthro-inspired at a fraction of the price... The Pioneer Woman's new line for Walmart is pretty impressive.

6.  Have you ever seen more beautiful bibs?  In love with everything from this handmade shop!

7.  If you know me at all, you know that I'm a freak for all things pumpkin.  I picked up some of this tea while we were in Maine, and I literally can't stop drinking it.


9.  Sweater season can't come soon enough!!!

10.  And last but not least a little shameless plug sneak peak of some of the stuff of been working on for the re-opening of Kozy & Co, next week!  I can't wait for you guys to see the fall line!


Have a great weekend!
xo,




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics