Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Beauty Faves For the Busy Mom


Busy is pretty much my middle name lately.  This blog post was literally written while one child slept attached to me (thanks to this incredible baby wrap), another napped in her bed, and my oldest asked me for a snack no less than 50 times.

Most days, I barely manage to get myself together, but in an effort to not come off as the hot mess that I am in public, there are a few products that are my go-to's when it comes to helping me look half human, with minimal effort.  They're all pretty budget friendly and can be found at most drug stores (or Target, which is pretty much the only place I shop lately besides online shopping).

Age Rewind Concealer-  This stuff is truly a lifesaver.  I haven't been getting much sleep since Theo arrived, and this concealer hides the dark circles under my eyes so well.  I love how easy it is to apply, and the way it feels.

Batiste Dry Shampoo-  Dry shampoo rules my world these days.  I love this dark version for my dark brown hair, but honestly, this whole line is awesome.  Bonus: If you're looking to add some volume to flat lockes, dry shampoo is great for that!

Garnier Micellar Water-  I learned about micellar water a few months ago, thanks to a fellow blogger, and I can't rave about it enough.  I love how easily and quickly it removes eye make up.

Jergens Natural Glow Firming Lotion-  This stuff helps make my skin not look so Casper-ish, but never looks orange... the fact that it also helps to firm makes my mom-bod happy too.

Maybelline Baby Lips- I own this stuff in pretty much every color.  It is in my diaper bag and my car, on my nightstand, and probably in many of my coat pockets too.  I love that it feels like a chapstick, but gives a subtle pop of color.

Maybelline Nudes Palette- This eye shadow palette has every color you need for day to day wear or the occasional night out.  I wear the lighter shades when I'm just hanging out at home with the kids and play around with the darker shades whenever we go out anywhere!

xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics