Saturday, May 21, 2016

Swoon Worthy

I have to confess, I get even more excited about weekends lately than I probably should.

This past week was a bit of a circus around here, much like the last few weeks. There were a few days where I actually felt like I had everything under control, and there were a few where I thought I was going to completely lose my mind.

So yeah, there's something about it being the weekend that just makes it seem okay to drink a little bit more coffee (and a little bit more wine), to stay in our pajamas a little while longer, and to say peace out to any form of routine!

I am however, sticking to the routine of sharing with you, all of things I've been crushing on this past week... So let's get down to it!




1.  Is there anything that says "welcome summer" more than some fun festive pineapples? I think not!

2.  Speaking of pineapple, how refreshing does this spin on one of my favorite drinks sound?

3.  We're big fans of Flora around here, so it's no surprise that we have to have this.

4.  Swooning hard over these sandals, especially at this price.

5.  This time of year I get the urge to cook everything on the grill, so this salad sounds like it fits the bill.

6.  Iong live peplum style tops!

7.  Out of all of the innovative and amazing inventions out there for babies, this one is my current favorite for sure!


8.  I'm addicted to infused waters right now. Strawberry and basil is my favorite combo at the moment, but all of these concoctions sound super refreshing.

9.  Once a Maine girl, always a Maine girl! Lobster prints will forever have my heart, especially when they come in the form of itty bitty swimsuits!

10.  Last, but not least, I am co-hosting an absolutely amazing giveaway on Instagram right now with some of my favorite fellow bloggers. If you're a mom, or soon to be one, you're definitely going to want to enter!

Have a fabulous weekend!
xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics