Saturday, May 7, 2016

Swoon Worthy


Happy Mother's Day weekend to all of my mama friends, and happy weekend in general to the rest of you.

This year, above all, I made sure to make all of my requests heard... you know, mimosas/breakfast in bed, perhaps a nap at some point.  What can I say, I'm a little high maintenance. In all seriousness though, I'm just looking forward to some quality family time with my babies to celebrate the holiday, and it's always nice when daddy is home, because having an extra set of hands to help manage the chaos sounds better to me then winning the lottery right about now.

Anyhow, whatever your plans are for the weekend, I hope it's a good one.

Now let's jump right into what I'm currently crushing on...

1.  Speaking of mimosas... these ones sound delicious.

2.  I treated myself to some cute non-maternity clothes for spring recently, and this gorgeous top is one of my favorite new things.

3.  We celebrated Cinco de Mayo the other night, with these amazing fajitas... and some margaritas of course!

4.  You guys, these candles remind me of something you'd see at Anthropologie. They smell amazing, and for the price you can stock up on every yummy scent.

5.  I'm pretty much in love with anything that has a tassel on it these days, these sandals included.

6.  Swooning over teeny tiny baby boy clothes as of late... this mini chambray outfit is just too cute!

7.  If you missed it, I shared this easy and tasty recipe recently.

8.  I'm totally in love with this sweater for spring/summer.

9.  Dreaming of warm weather and dinner al fresco... these acrylic goblets are perfect for outdoor dining!

10.  I love following this lady's blog and I'm a total sucker for a pretty book, especially one that includes recipes and DIY projects!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics