Saturday, May 14, 2016

Swoon Worthy


Ah, it's finally the weekend again.  This past week we were blessed with some beautiful weather and it felt so nice to get outside and enjoy it... We went on long walks, played in the yard, and had dinner and popsicles on the back deck.  It was pure Heaven I tell you.

As is typical here in the Northeast in the spring time, the weather fluctuates, and this weekend is going to be a bit cooler, but I just know those sunny warm days will be here to stay before we know it.

Things are still a little hectic around here, yet slowly but surely I'm beginning to get a handle on everything, even if that means that some days I just have to throw in the towel in regards to plans, and go with the flow instead.

There are so many things that I want to blog about at the moment, but my schedule just hasn't allowed for it, so I'm keeping a running list, and hope to start tackling some of these posts as it becomes possible for me to do so.

Thankfully my kids allowed me a short amount of time in front of the computer this week, and I was able to put together this Swoon Worthy post!  So, these are the things that I'm crushing on lately...

1.  You might think I was still pregnant if I told you how much I love pickles.  I stumbled across these  super convenient/healthy snack packs recently at Target, and I seriously can't get enough.

2.  Speaking of getting outside to play, our latest obsession is this form of sidewalk chalk.

3.  A friend of mine recently turned me on to this hair product line, and I'm so glad she did, because this stuff is my favorite!

4.  Super comfy maxi dresses will always be a warm weather staple in my closet... when I found this one, I had to have it!

5.  Now that gardening season is upon us, I figured it was the perfect opportunity to throw it back to one of my favorite DIY projects!

6.  My love affair with amazing small businesses that handcraft the most adorable items for babes continues... this boutique is one of our new favorites!

7.  I'm totally intrigued by this whole smoothie bowl fad.  I think I might have to try one this weekend!

8.  I'm pretty sure I've shared about these shoes before, but they are seriously my favorite for kids in the summertime.  Ella just got her first pair, and Max wears his religiously.

9.  Swooning over this pretty flowy tank (that also happens to be nursing friendly!).

10.  This blogger shares some of the most amazing recipes, but this one for iced chocolate mochas left me drooling for sure!

Have a fabulous weekend!
xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics