Sunday, June 8, 2014

Swoon Worthy

For any of you who are new to following, once a week I like to do a post of 10 things that I am currently "swooning over", I like to share to inspire others with recipes and tutorials I have found and enjoyed, to bring attention to a new (or new to me) awesome product, and well, just because it's fun!


Here are this week's items:

1.  We've been doing a lot of gardening lately, and love having Max join in the fun now that he is old enough. These garden kits are such a cute idea... I am ordering the Pizza themed one for Max!

2.  I am absolutely in love with these handmade quilts by LWPH sews.  Her work is amazing.

3.  These handmade teething/nursing necklaces by the Vintage Honey Shop, are made from the prettiest fabrics.

4.  For all of you knitters/crocheters out there, I am definitely swooning over the yarn selection from KnitPicks.

5.  Love, love, love these chairs from Pottery Barn Kids. Perfect for summer!

6.  A friend of mine turned me on to Oh She Glows... now I'm pretty much obsessed with both her blog and her book.

7.  Kind of loving the idea between this 4-in-1 dress from Gap.

8.  With the 4th of July right around the corner, this red, white, and blue sangria is definitely happening!

9.  I am obsessed with Justin's Almond Butter... in every flavor. On bananas, in smoothies, on toast. Sooooo good!

10.  A favorite of mine for years now, I cant get enough of Bumble and Bumble's Surf Spray... If I can't go to the beach to achieve that beach hair look anymore, this is the next best thing!

That's all for now!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics