Friday, June 13, 2014

Swoon Worthy

As random as ever, here is this week's swoon worthy...



1.  I'm finally making some moves to get back in shape post baby (I start crossfit tomorrow, eek!), and I am fascinated by the Fitbit, it is so cool!

2.  I am in love, love, love with the Hazel and Ruby's line at Michael's craft stores. I'm currently working on a little something using their paper rolls that I can't wait to share with you!

3.  Now that I am the proud owner of several strollers (i.e. A Graco, a BOB Revolution SE, and a City Select City Mini Double),  I am fully aware that all of the accessories for these different strollers can cost an arm and a leg. That is until I found This one for $8.00, yup that's right, that fits all 3 of the strollers I have!

4.  If you are looking for some amazing and unique art work for you little one's room, or for an awesome baby shower gift... Look no further... My incredibly talented friend makes the most beautiful stuff. Check out her Shop, and follow her on Instagram @jezzieannedesigns to see what she's working on!

5.  As if I needed another excuse to shop at Target... Their dresses are buy one, get one 50% off right now. I had to have This one!

6.  If you have little ones, you know how awful it is when their little noses get stuffy. It's a totally disgusting concept, but This thing is pretty much the greatest invention ever!

7.  I know I've mentioned them before, but I just can't get enough of Lucky Sage's bracelets. I just ordered matching ones for Ella and I... Can't wait to get them!

8.  Looking for a super easy, super delicious meal idea. Something to Snack On's One Pot Pasta has become a regular go to for us.

9.  In need of some 4th of July door decor? Landeelu's Patriotic Ribbon Wreath, is super cute, and super simple... Even for the craft impaired.

10.  I was already obsessed with their lip balms, but now I'm head over heels in love with EOS Shaving Cream too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics