Sunday, June 22, 2014

Swoon Worthy

Happy first official weekend of summer. I hope this random list of things I'm currently loving finds you in as happy place as I am to finally be able to enjoy this fabulous season!



1.  They had me at miniature lip balm.

2.  If you follow me on Instagram, you saw the super easy DIY project I did this past week with this adorable Ikea frame.

3.  I could listen to this man on repeat. Love!

4.  I love Martha Stewart, I love DIY projects, and I love a good beach tote

5.  These are basically the cutest summer shoes I've ever seen, and they're on sale... ordering now!

6.  This book is on my summer must read list.

7.  I adore a cute bow, stick it on a bracelet and I swoon even more! This Etsy shop is amazing.

8.  If you have never made your own almond milk, I highly recommend it. It's easy and tasty. This is a pretty straight forward tutorial.

9.  Moms and moms-to-be, I'm kind of loving Zoe Organics, specifically their Everything Balm.

10.  I adore these super cute "shorties" for little ones!

Here's to Barbeques and beach/pool days, lemonade and ice cream, mosquito bites and sunburns... ahhh summer.
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics