Thursday, May 7, 2015

Can't Live Without It

I am completely aware that this week's "can't live without it" item might have many of you thinking that I sound a bit like a 90 year-old lady, but bear with me for a minute and hear me out, okay?

As much as I adore my baby bag, I just couldn't handle the thought of lugging that massive thing around forever. Convenient, yes. Cumbersome, double yes. On top of that issue, I am a self-proclaimed bag lady, as in I love to switch things up from handbag to handbag, and I especially adore a good tote!

But... Here's what I can't stand... Digging, and digging through my mess of an oversized bag to find my breath mints that just so happen to be way at the bottom of said purse, along with a handful of long lost puffs from God only knows when!


Enter this fabulous, and in my opinion, life saving purse organizer. Yup, I went there and got all OCD, handbag style, on you guys.

Seriously though, now that I own this handy device, I seem to have a little compartment for all of the items that I need to have at my fingertips on the fly. Throw in a few diapers, some wipes and snacks, along with an additional pouch full of lip balms that even a hoarder would be impressed by, and I'm good to go!

{organizer | lilly for target, sold out | tory burch make up case, similar | downing tote}

Linking up with Stephanie, Caitlin, and Laura!





7 comments:

  1. Yes!! I used a purse organizer for the longest time! So handy. Happy Mother's Day, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how I ever lived without it! Thank you Evelina, and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I could use that! I have a Longchamp bag I carry to work and a LV speedy for when I am feeling fancy! Both are bottomless pits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Laura!!! I have a big Longchamp too and its great in that thing since it has no compartments to store anything!

      Delete
  3. AHH i need to get this! i use a tote bag as my baby bag and it's a pit.. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy how much stuff we cram into our bags isn't it!?! Thanks for stopping by Jillian!

      Delete
  4. Oh, I have to get one of these!!! I'm still using my diaper bag, which I do love, but I'm also a bag lady and have many, many neglected handbags sitting in my closet collecting dust :( I will be so excited to get them out again! Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

 
Real Time Web Analytics