Saturday, May 16, 2015

Swoon Worthy


You guys, stuff is getting real, real quick around here.  The movers were here this week, doing their walk-thru/giving us an estimate of just how much it's going to cost to pack up our entire house and ship it off to New York.  Mike was up there this week for meetings, and had the chance to do a bit more exploring, and from what he had to say, I'm getting pretty excited about our future home...

With that being said, I'd be lying if I didn't admit to the fact that I'm also suffering from some pretty extreme anxiety over leaving our current home.  After the movers left, I started thinking about what it would be like in a few weeks, to see this house completely empty... stripped of everything we have put into it, to make it our home, over the last seven years, and I have to say that the thought had me feeling really emotional.

I'm trying to keep my eye on the prize, and I know that in a few weeks I'll be so consumed with unpacking/decorating our new house that I will have little time to be sad about what we are leaving behind, but it will be an adjustment to say the least.  

As I mentioned before, taking the time to sit down and write these blog posts is actually pretty cathartic.  It gives me some time to focus on something other than all of my (many) feelings about our impending move. So, with that, let's move on to the lighter much more upbeat stuff.  Here's what I am swooning over this week...

1. Starbucks went and turned my favorite dessert into a beverage, so naturally after my run yesterday, I had to treat myself, and try the mini version of this  new Frappuccino.

2.  I'm not exactly sure how I feel about the adult romper fad, but they look super comfortable, and I'm considering taking this one for a test drive.


3.  How cute are these little dishes?  I kind of feel like I have to have them!

4.  I love it when I find shoes that Max can a) put on himself, and b) can easily be cleaned with a quick wipe down, so I'm kind of feeling these cool kicks!

5.  I've already raved about my love for boyfriend style jeans, but now these shorts are calling my name!

6.  I'm kind of dying over the thought of Ella rocking this little hat at the beach this summer.

7.  It's just too hard to select one thing from this shop that I love... If I could, I would take one of everything!

8.  I am seriously considering making these breakfast cookies this weekend!

9.  I'm totally digging this adorable tote as a summer bag!

10.  I'm pretty sure adding fruit to your wine erases the guilt factor, so basically, this sangria is almost like drinking a smoothie!

Cheers to the weekend friends, hope it's a good one!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics