Saturday, May 9, 2015

Swoon Worthy: Mother's Day Edition


For all of you last minute shoppers out there (and most likely my husband), I thought I would dedicate this week's Swoon Worthy post to some of my favorite finds for mom... Or any of the deserving ladies in your life! 

I know I'd be thrilled to receive any of these items, but let's face it, at this point I'd be elated over a solo trip to Target!

Now I'll be honest, I think a few of these gifts are a little over the top (Starbucks gift card, I'm talking about you), but most of them are budget friendly items that are sure to please the women in your life who does it all and never asks for anything in return...




Lastly, if you just so happen to be planning a little Mother's Day brunch like we are, I love this mimosa bar idea!  Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms out there, and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics