Thursday, May 21, 2015

Can't Live Without It

I am a firm believer that having a cute water bottle totally encourages me to be better about staying on top of my hydration game.


When I was about 8 months pregnant with Ella, I began to suffer with "pregnancy related kidney stone issues". If any of you have any experience with this, pregnant or not, my heart seriously goes out to you... I would literally rather deliver 5 more children naturally, then have to endure that pain again... It was absolutely unbearable!

All of this sounds super glamorous, I know, but if nothing else, the experience has forced me to make it a point to drink as much water as possible on a daily basis. You know, between all of those (much needed) Venti skinny vanilla lattes.

I picked up this water bottle at Target awhile back, in lavender, and I loved mine so much, that I picked one up in gray (there are many more color options in-store) for Mike too.

Not only do I love the fact that we each get to have our own designated/color-coded water bottles on hand, but I really enjoy the options this bottle has to offer. You can choose to either just screw part of the top off, and drink from it like a typical water bottle, or you can screw off the whole top for more of a wide mouth feel.

I am fully aware that a water bottle isn't exactly super exciting, life-changing stuff, but seeing as water is pretty essential to my health (and everyone else's), I suppose that this is something that I truly "can't live without", and the fact that it comes in lots of fun colors just helps to make drinking copious amounts of H2O a little more fun!


This post is part of a link up with Steph, Cait, and Laura!

Don't forget to check back on Saturday for this week's Swoon Worthy post!
-J



3 comments:

  1. Yup, if I don't have my bottle with me, I WILL forget to drink water. And oh my goodness, the pregnancy-related kidney stones sounds just like hell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen these everywhere and they are so stylish! I don't love the screw top but I love the way it looks! Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually love your shoes in that picture, assuming their your shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Real Time Web Analytics