Saturday, May 23, 2015

Swoon Worthy


With another weekend full of cleaning, packing, and hopefully enjoying some Memorial Day festivities ahead of me, I'm going to get right to the point this Saturday, and dive right into what I'm swooning over at the moment...

1. This breakfast idea straight from Pinterest is definitely not new or original, but if you've never made these delicious "waffles", you absolutely must!

2.  The beautiful work of Anna Rifle Bond turned into a dress... Swooning for sure!


3.  Seeing as this weekend is the unnofficial kick off of summer, I'm dreaming of lazy pool/beach days ahead, lounging in this float, drink in hand of course... Obviously this is a dream, because in reality I'll be too busy chasing kids to lounge anywhere.

4.  Speaking of summer, I'm adding this book to my list of beach reads!


5.  I love a good warm weather appetizer, this sounds delightful!

6.  This dress... I think Ella needs it in every fun color (and they're on sale this weekend).

7.  You guys know I love a good free printable, and this one from Hello Maypole, is perfection!

8.  Looking for a fun and festive drink idea for your cookouts this weekend? I love this idea!

9.  With all of my online browsing for home decor for the new house, I'm having a tough time choosing from all of the things that I love from this shop!

10.  Who knew there was so many amazing ways to enjoy my favorite summer fruit? I might just have to try them all!

I hope you all have the most amazing holiday weekend with your friends and family. A HUGE thank you, on Memorial Day and always, to those who have given their lives so that the rest of can continue to enjoy our freedom!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics