Thursday, February 4, 2016

Baby Registry Favorites | Baby Gear


This next installment of my baby registry favorites is all about the gear!

If there is anything I have learned, you totally get what you pay for in terms of quality.  Some of these items might seem a little pricey, but for us they have been worth every penny!

BOB stroller-  We have literally owned a handful of strollers at this point.  First there was the travel system, a Graco stroller that went with the infant car seat that we had... convenient for it's snap and go feature, but a total pain to push.  We also own two super cheap umbrella strollers for the random occasion that we need something super small and lightweight... we don't love them, but for the price, they have served their purpose.  We bought our BOB when Max was almost a year old and I was getting back into running.  Yes, it is a jogging stroller, but trust me, even if you don't run, this stroller is AMAZING.  It pushes like a dream over and around everything, and we would purchase it again 10 times over (It is also currently on sale for 25% off, which rarely happens!).  We also own a City Mini Double Stroller, which has worked out great for us, but if I am being honest, we will likely be upgrading to the BOB duallie, and selling our City Mini... that's how much we love the BOB.

Motorola Video Monitor-  This is the monitor we have had since the very beginning.  We used it when Max was a baby, and added an additional camera when Ella was born.  It has always worked great for us, so I totally recommend it!

4Moms Mamaroo-  I can't say a whole lot about our Mamaroo yet, as this was a recent upgrade for baby #3.  Everyone I know who owns one raves about it, so I cannot wait to put ours to use.  I already love that it can be controlled from my iPhone, and how much less space it takes up then a traditional baby swing.

Boon High Chair-  True confession, We do not own this high chair, but if we decide to upgrade, this is the one we will purchase.  I have heard great things from people who own it, and have read many reviews. People seem to love how easy this high chair is to clean, and how stylish it is.

Solly Baby Wrap-  I plan on baby wearing A LOT this time around, and this will likely be my go-to wrap.  It is incredibly soft and lightweight, and comes in the most beautiful colors.  The natural and gray stripe is the color that I went with, and I am already obsessed.

Fisher Price Rock n' Play-  We bought our rock n' play just before Ella was born, after so many people highly recommended it to us, and let me just state for the record, EVERYONE was right.  Ella lived in this thing for months.  She slept in it, napped in it, lounged in it... and I loved it, because it is super lightweight and portable, so I could move it all over the house, and have her everywhere I needed to be.  This thing is high on my baby item MUST-HAVE list.

Stay tuned for the next installment in this Baby Registry Favorites series, which will feature my favorite items for in the car!

2 comments:

  1. Parker was not fond of the Mamaroo! She much preferred her Fisher Price swing. I'm holding on to it with the hopes that we have another that likes it! That high chair looks amazing. We have a big clunky Graco. It serves it's purpose but it's a pain to clean! And lastly, yay for baby wearing!! I loved wrapping when Parker was tiny ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh Kerry, our Graco high chair is such a pain to clean, I hear great things about these Boon seats! I hope to baby wear a ton this time around... otherwise, I have no idea how I'll get anything done.

      Delete

 
Real Time Web Analytics