Saturday, February 13, 2016

Swoon Worthy

I'm not sure how the weather is where you are, but it is bitterly cold here this weekend... like negative degrees with the windchill cold, so as you can imagine, we have really big plans to stay in, snuggle up, and do a whole lot of nothing.


Seeing as it is both Valentine's Day weekend, and super blustery around these parts, a lot of what I'm swooning over this week involves things that are festive and cozy.

Here's what  I'm loving lately...

1.  We whipped up a batch of the yummy snack mix, pictured above, for the weekend... no rhyme, reason, or measurements involved here.  We just threw a bunch of festive stuff into a big bowl.  Our mix included Valentine's Day m&m's, milk chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, Golden Grahams cereal, and pink Goldfish crackers.  Some other items that would work are pretzel sticks, cheerios, popcorn, Swedish fish... whatever you like!

2.  Since all I can think about is staying warm right now, these mittens have me swooning hard, and they cost next to nothing if you use the code EXTRA40 to save an additional 40% off of the sale price!

3.  Soup is definitely on the menu today!

4.  These are hands down my favorite warm socks to layer with a pair of boots.

5.  Banana bread... in the crock pot... yes please!

6.  Now that we are on the home stretch, I am dreaming of snuggling with baby number three while he's all swaddled up in a blanket from this adorable company.

7.  Someday it will be warm again, and when it is, I totally want to rock these ballet flats.

8.  This pizza has become a Valentine's Day tradition around here.

9.  I'm hoping to curl up with another good book this weekend.

10.  Frigid temps are rough on skin... this balm is amazing in so many ways!

I hope wherever you are, you stay warm, and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics