Saturday, February 6, 2016

Swoon Worthy


That's right, another photo of cake...

We celebrated my husband's birthday the other day, so naturally, we had to bake him something, and funfetti always wins around here.

We had originally planned on a little road trip this weekend, but decided to postpone it in lieu of the fact that there are actually some fun weekend activities going on around here, and of course there's that little thing called the Superbowl happening Sunday night.  

If I'm being honest, I don't particularly care about the game at all this year, but I do care about the food... and of course, Beyonce.

So, what am I swooning over this week?  Allow me to break it down for you...

1.  Every single time Target pairs up with Oh Joy, it makes it on my Swoon Worthy list, and this time is no exception.  This new home decor line hits stores this weekend (I already found it in my Target), and as always, it's amazing!

2.  I'm such a sucker for a handmade Valentine, and this book is chalk full of great projects that share the love!

3.  I've totally hopped on the bandwagon lately when it comes to using essential oils in our home... Then I stumbled upon this awesome and super affordable line!

4.  This new collection is totally giving me flashbacks to my childhood!

5.  I haven't decided yet if I'm motivated enough to take on a baking project like this, but these cookies are the cutest!

6.  I sure do love anything with a monogram or initial on it.  This little trinket dish would make for a great gift.

7.  I honestly have no menu plans yet for the Superbowl, but this list is full of some great ideas.

8.  Totally fell in love with this jacket the other day while shopping with my kids... I wonder if I could rock it with the bump?

9.  Craving this for breakfast this weekend!

10.  I dream of the day when I can wear normal clothes again... currently swooning over this sweater.

Hoping you all have the most amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics