Saturday, February 20, 2016

Swoon Worthy


Happy weekend, friends.  This past week seems to have flown by and dragged all at the same time.  My oldest was on break from school, and the earlier part of the week was beyond freezing and a little snowy, so needless to say, we spent a lot of time at home in our pj's.

It finally warmed up a bit toward the end of the week, so we managed to sneak out to Target and Trader Joe's to stock up on some of our favorite things/scope out spring collections.

It's hard not to have spring on my mind at the moment, while inching closer and closer to my due date with baby number three, but we're trying our best to take things one day at a time around here.

Here's what I'm swooning over lately...

1.  I swear if I didn't have to work, and didn't have children or a house to take care of, I could watch Fixer Upper all day and night. I love this list of farmhouse finds from Target. They just scream Fixer Upper style.

2.  I've confessed my love for the Nose Frida several times on this blog, but have you guys seen their newest product?  Genius!

3.  I know a certain sprinkles obsessed little boy (and his mom), who would think this is a pretty amazing idea.

4.  With Easter being at the end of March this year, I'm thinking it may be time to decorate for spring pretty soon.  Looking for some inspiration?  This was one of my favorite DIY projects to date!

5.  Dying over how cute these little ballet flats are!

6.  I'll be making these this weekend... I like to add a little bit of shredded chicken to mine!

7.  These old school letter boards have been popping up all over my Instagram feed, and I kind of love them.

8.  I'm a total sucker for a drug store beauty buy... some things are worth splurging on, and others not so much.  My latest inexpensive obsession is this stuff.

9.  I was totally swooning over this gorgeous spring garland last year, and never got my hands on one... so happy to see they brought it back again this spring!

10.  Finding cute dresses that you can also nurse in, has always been a struggle for me... I adore this one, and it pulls double duty as both a maternity dress and a nursing dress, post pregnancy!

Have an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics